Rose Clay & Lavender Mask Mix
Kick your feet up, relax, and draw impurities from your skin with this rose clay and lavender mask!
This blend was formulated for sensitive to normal skin. The mask will draw impurities from your skin while tightening pores while the added ground lavender and calendula flowers to soothe irritation and calm inflammation. Lavender essential oil will relax you while it boost circulation to the skin.
One 2oz glass bottle of clay mask mix. Conscientiously made by hand in small batches for quality and freshness in Durham, NC. The bottle includes appoximatly 10 masks. A thin layer is all that's needed to achieve the effect of the mask. Thicker masks will only feel tighter and more irritating as they dry. The mask is free from synthetic fragrances or preservatives so it will need to be mixed with a liquid of your choice before using.
- Cleanse face.
- Pour a small amount of the mask mix (about a teaspoon) into a mixing dish.
- Mix in liquid a few drops at a time to make a thin paste.
- Spread a thin layer of the mask on the skin avoiding sensitive areas such as the eyes.
- Allow the mask to sit for 10 minutes.
- Wash the mask off and follow it with a moisturizer.
- Avoid going into the sun directly after using this facial mask.
Suggested Liquids for Mixing:
- Water: For general use
- Honey: If you need extra moisture or if your skin is irritated
- Tea: If you have larger pores, the tannins will help tighten them
Bentonite Clay, Rose Kaolin Clay, Groud Lavender, Ground Calendula, Lavender Essential Oil