Southern Style Sun Tea
Tea. Water. Pitcher. Sun. Take advantage of Mother Earth's more natural method of brewing tea - slowly and gently warmed by the rays of the sun. Bold and fruity black tea, naturally sweet. While tea is hot, stir in a little cane sugar to complement rich and dark black tea flavors. Serve over ice.
1oz (28g) Net weight. Contains 1 large pillow sachet for a 1 gallon brew. Hand packed in Charleston, NC.
1. Fill a large pitcher with a gallon of water.
2. Add the teabag and position the pitcher to receive sunlight.
3. Steep the tea in the sun for 3 to 5 hours.
4. Remove the teabag. While it's hot, stir in up to 2/3 cups of sugar to taste,
5. Pour it immediately over ice and serve for a satisfying blend of hot and cold.
Broken Orange Pekoe Black Tea Leaves